Saturday, July 23, 2011
If you're not careful when washing the dishes, food particles can get caught in the drain, creating a clog. To clear a clogged sink, pour one half cup of baking soda follwed by one cup of vinegar down the drain. Wait one hour and then chase it with a kettle of boiling water. You can also try putting three Alka Seltzer tablets down your clogged drain, followed buy a cup of white vinegar. Wait a few minutes and then run hot water. If the sink is clogged with grease, pour a cup of salt water and a cup of baking soda into the drain followed by a kettle of boiling water. The grease will usually dissolve immediately and open the drain.
SPANISH KITCHEN @BORIVALI SHOWROOM
Homemade Remedy For Clogged Drains
If you have a clogged drain and cannot run out to the store to get a commercial drain product, try this remedy.
1) Remove all water from the sink. You may have to dip it out of the sink with a cup and place it in a bucket.
2) Pour one cup of baking soda down the drain.
3) Follow that with one cup of table salt.
4) Next, pour one half cup of white vinegar down the drain.
5) Allow the drain to set for ten minutes than flush it with two quarts of boiling water.