Your kitchen always needs to be well maintained and clean because that is where food is cooked and stored. A hygienic kitchen ensures that the food being cooked there is healthy and is devoid of any food borne diseases. There are a number of cleaning agents available in the market today. However, many homemakers do not feel quite comfortable using chemical cleaning solutions due to their composition and prefer using homemade cleaners.
There are many natural cleaning agents you can find in your kitchen. Ingredients like salt, lemon, baking soda and white vinegar have anti-bacterial properties, are easy on hands and surfaces and affordable than store-bought cleaners. Here are some do-it-yourself cleaner ideas that you can use to keep your Sleek modular kitchen spick and span:
- To clean chopping boards and other chopping areas, sprinkle some coarse salt over the areas and rub it around with half a lemon while squeezing it as you go to get the juice out. Finish by wiping with a damp cloth.
- Keep the insides of your fridge clean by wiping the shelves and the surfaces inside with a soda water and salt solution. This solution has disinfecting as well as deodorizing properties.
- Deodorize and disinfect your microwaves ovens by microwaving a cup of water with half a lemon for 2 minutes. Once done, wait for a minute and then wipe off the steam with a cloth.
- Remove the food particles stuck inside the burner wells with a mixture of baking soda and warm water. Leave the mixture on for a few minutes and then scour it off to make this element of your Sleek kitchen clean.
- Use white vinegar to wipe down sinks and other stained surfaces. A mixture of baking soda and white vinegar works effectively to clean the drains of your Sleek modular kitchen.
Use these cleaning agents that are easily available in your pantry to keep your stylish kitchen looking impressive as ever and also to keep up the health and hygiene of your Sleek kitchen.